« All Events
What’s Good Weekend Farm Stay with Chef Peter Hoffman of NYC’s Savoy Restaurant
September 16 4:00 pm - September 18 1:00 pm $1,550.00 – $1,950.00
We are delighted to have Peter join us for a weekend of cooking from the garden. Celebrating the paperback release of his book What’s Good: A Memoir in Fourteen Ingredients, Peter will share his insights and experiences of sourcing from farmers at the Union Square Green Market for his restaurants Savoy and Back Forty in NYC as well as cook for us and lead a special cooking workshop.
Welcome to your home away from home. Our stunning and cozy rooms have plenty of space to stretch out and we invite you to join us in the Sun Room or explore the property where you’ll find all kinds of beautiful gems.
Delicious meals around our community table
- Friday welcome dinner with Peter Hoffman
- Saturday morning pastries and coffee
- Hearty farm picnic lunch
- Hands-on cooking class dinner with Peter
- Sunday brunch
- All paired with curated wines and beverages
- Field Trip. Saturday morning we will head over to Beavertides Farm for a farm walk with Dan Carr and Marleen Van Gulick who will share insights on regenerative agriculture, pasture-raising goats and sheep and beekeeping. Followed by a picnic lunch in their barn.
- Hands-on Learning. Saturday afternoon guests will visit the garden for an unclose farm tour and harvest session with Farm Manager Adam Buggy. Saturday evening we’ll have a hands on cooking class and dinner with Peter.
- Goody Bag. Leave with a signed copy of Peter’s book What’s Good.